Wednesday, July 14, 2010

*Bi-Polar??

So I am planning my own weddng......after almost 10 years together and 3 children, we are FINALLY havin' a hitchin'.....ha ha, sorry, I couldn't help myself. I have two TOTALLY different visions for my wedding. Joe is just as stumped as I, so I am mulling it over. Hopefully we can decide soon, because much of the "wedding week" will be DIY.

We will be married on Mackinac Island in Michigan. It is one of my absolutely favorite places in the world. I just get a feeling of *content sigh* when I think of the island. It is like an old world stuck in today's times.....there are no cars allowed, well no motor anything, for that matter. You get around by feet, horse back or carriage, and bicycle. And the lilacs....oh those lilacs.....I heart them A LOT! Anyways......I have feeling that this next year of planning all of the "wedding week's" events will bring some smiles, entertainment, and ideas to others.....I hope you enjoy! I will leave off right now with these two themes I have going on.




This one is what I call Muted Love.......it romantic, soft, vintage....




Muted Love







This one....completely different.....is also "ME" (well and Joe also of course). It is cheery, retro, summery and sun shiney.....



Summer Lovin'




So, there you go....my dilemma for the past two days.......*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Woop Woop! Love 'em both! Are you going to start posting regularly? Hurray!

    ReplyDelete