Thursday, January 13, 2011

*Love Letter From Joe




Dear Jennifer Paradise Murillo

♥ You give your umbrella to old ladies in the rain.

♥ You make yourself sick making sure we are all well.

♥ You take care of not only your things, but you take care of all of our stuff first.

♥ You make sure we eat.

♥ You make sure we have medicine.

♥ You make sure we have fun.

♥ Although you can make me mad, you have never made me angry.

♥ Although I wear the pants, you always make sure to tell me how and when to put them on.

♥ My kids are always taken care of.

♥ My kids love to have you for their mother.

♥ You always make sure that we have what we need and make it so we can get what we want.

♥ If ever there was something in my eye, it was you.

♥ If ever there was something on my mind, it was you.

♥ I never felt my heart beat the way it did the day I met you.

♥ I never knew what real love was until you gave it to me.

♥ You are what makes my mind wonder, work, and sometimes go blank....in a good way ;-)

♥ Your freckles, lips, eyes, nose, ears, hair, hands, legs, waist, hips...YOU!

♥ The way you just walked in to the hallway and gave me a pouty look.

♥ The face you make when you think I am going to be mad at you for something.

♥ The fact that I can never stay mad at you.

♥ How beautiful I know you're going to look in your wedding dress, the day I get to stand there in front of our loved ones as the luckiest and happiest man in the WORLD.

These are just some of the reasons why I LOVE YOU...............




1 comment:

  1. Awhhhhhhh, this makes me smile! (:

    MAYBE one day someone will be this good to me. If not, thats okay. I can always live with you guys forever. Right? (;
    Love you♥-Ariella.

    ReplyDelete