Tuesday, August 3, 2010

*Meet My Girls


Ok....here we are, the long awaited post of my girls........Meet My Loves!!







Meet my sister, Corianne Henry, Officiant:

She married me and hundreds of stuffed animals growing up.....After a decade of pretend marriages, I felt she was the only one fit to marry me and Joe. She has been ordained a minister and will make our childhood, girlie dreams a reality!











Meet by childhood friend and surrogate sister, Abby Manchesky, Matron of Honor:

I knew Abby before she was born. Our fathers have been best friends their entire lives. When Eileen, Abby's mom, was pregnant with her and my mom, Darlene, was pregnant with my sister (at the same exact time and due dates two weeks apart), the excitement for me was through the roof! I gained two sisters in two weeks. My childhood Michigan memories that I hold so dearly (hence the wedding locale), all include Abby!










Meet our daughter, Ariel, Maid of Honor:

Ariel is my heart and spirit! She completes and balances me. The yin to my yang......I do not remember what life was like before her, nor do I want to. She keeps me grounded and stable, she has made me who I am today!









Meet my best friend, Shelly Roy, Matron of Honor:

Shelly and I were fast friends. With like minds and a passion for life......we have been best friends for a decade! She not only knows me better than I know myself, but she knows me and Joe together. She truly is the epitome of what a best friend should be and there is nothing that she would not do for me. She's had me since hello......(hee hee)- oh yeah....and she's the funniest girl I know!










Meet my cousin, Elizabeth Bellotte, Junior Bridesmaid:










Meet my cousin, Hannah Grace Bellotte, Junior Bridesmaid:








Meet my niece, Amara, Flower Girl:









Meet my surrogate niece, Holly Roy, Flower Girl:








So, there you have it......my lovelies, my heart, my day would not be complete without them!!


2 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooo sweet! I can't wait to catch up with Corrianne, and be part of this beautiful moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to witness you and Joe FINALLY get hitched and for you to say all those very nice things about me, you make me want to cry because I know how much you love me and I love you soooo much!!

    ReplyDelete