Sunday, December 5, 2010

*Listen to My life





My most recent fixation (aside from the baking)......I have started a new blog, in addition to this one, that is music based. I feel like as we get older we "forget" so much. Memories, good and bad, get buried under more memories and events and feelings and we lose touch with them. But when you smell that certain smell or hear that "one specific song" you are hit hard with the memory and emotion....like no time at all has passed. I am trying to make a diary of sorts for myself, of all of these memories since childhood. Without even having to write a word, I can relive and remember all of these specific feelings and memories.....happy or sad. I have this overwhelming fear of forgetting everything and losing myself........so I am making sure that I have these Feelings That I Felt Right Then on record.....so I won't ever forget........


If you read this blog.....then chances are I have memories with you......so no doubt, you will recognize some of these emotions......and remember too....

http://mymemoriesandsuch.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment